The final step in producing a high quality folding carton is folding/gluing of the two-dimensional die cuts Download nurijip. Precision gluing is essential in producing cartons for high speed filling equipment with the final user. Every folding carton that we produce is scanned for UPC accuracy and also passes through glue detection with a constant goal of 100% accuracy Steam.
To ensure the accuracy we desire, our finishing process also includes specialized detection scanners to monitor any operation flaws or abnormalities Download Windows 10 Crack. Through this precise system, we assure you that every folding carton delivered to you is perfect and meets your standards.
This process is fully automated and essential to bringing your product to life 노틀담의 꼽추 다운로드. This final step assembles all of the components of your product as well as folds, creases, pre-breaks, and glues the final pieces together. If certain folding cartons require transparent “windows” in their design, they are also added at this time bamieng in the korean language.
Our technologies not only rapidly produces efficient and reliable results but also reduces your packaging costs and a prompt delivery time. Combined with our manufacturing capabilites, Color Craft can work to produce exceptional results even on the most aggressive production schedule Blade & Soul Revolution.
Our versatile, high-speed equipment maximizes the efficiency and functionality of your product. The models include:
- 2 – 6-Color 28 x 40 Komori Lithrone 40 Press with aqueous coater, computer color console, inline scanning densitometer, automatic plate changer and blanket washers, infrared dryer system
- 1 – 6-Color 28 x 40 Aurelia 640 Press with aqueous coater, computer color console, infrared dryer system, color densitometer and sheet cleaner
- 3 – 29-1/4 x 41-1/4 Iberica JRK-105 Die Cutters, one with blanker
- 2 – Consolidated Vega 750 Folder/Gluer with Glue Detection System and UPC Scanner
- 1 – 44″ Signature Series 110 Folder/Gluer with Glue Detection System and UPC Scanner, 4 or 6 corner attachment
- 1 – AB DICK 2-Color Duplicator
- 1 – Heidelberg Windmill letterpress
- 2 – Baum Folders
- 1 – Rosback 6-Pocket Collator with }Auto Stitcher/Trimmer
- 2 – Computerized Paper Cutters
- 1 – Shrink Wrap Machines (14 x 18 Sergeant)– Small Bindery Machines– Hand Bindery– Local and Long Distance Delivery
- 4 – Inspector II – UPC code scanners
- Three 29-1/4 x 41-1/4 Iberica JRK-105 Die Cutters, one with blanker
- Two Consolidated Vega 750 Folder/Gluers with Glue Detection and UPC Scanner
- 44″ Signature Series 110 Folder/Gluer with Glue Detection and UPC Scanner
- Nordson Hot Melt System